Unverferth Gravity Box Augers
Double tap to zoom
- Box auger features 180° horizontal pivot and 90° vertical adjustment to let you unload exactly where you want, even in tight spaces
- Patented 12-inch diameter, deep-intake sump allows increased uptake of material and fast unloading
- Top-mounted 6-cubic-inch hydraulic motor keeps components cleaner for longer life
- Color-coded nylon cords permit easy on-off control
- Auger-mounted winch includes safety latch for convenient, one-person operation
- Winch on 16' model is equipped with an automatic brake for greater control
- Hydraulic requirements of just 6-12 gallons per minute and 1,200 p.s.i.
- Unload at up to 8 bushels per minute with brush-tip flighting and 10 bushels per minute or 900 pounds of bulk material per minute equipped with plastic or steel flighting
- Adjustable hopper allows easy attachment to many makes and models of boxes
- Patented, rubber-cushioned, flip-over transport bracket protects auger and provides faster, safer operation
- Six-inch diameter augers are available in 16- or 14-lengths
- Auger tube choices are either heavy-duty ABS plastic, or rugged 10-gauge steel for long life
- All metal parts are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.