Bush Hog 3815
Double tap to zoom
- Wing skids are 3/8” thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact thatmight damage the sidebands.
- Center section blades properly align with center wheels to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22 degrees down and 45 degrees up.
- Industry first, massive three-inch output shaft with up to 27% more splines than smaller shafts for maximum transmission of torque to blade pan.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
|*Transport Height:||7 ft. 3 in.|
|**Transport Width:||8 ft. 2 in.|
|Cutting Width:||15 ft.|
|Cutting Height:||2 in. to 14 in.|
|Hitch:||Self Leveling, “Perma-Level” or ball hitch|
|Minimum Tractor h.p. @ PTO:||60|
|Side Band:||1/4 in. x 12 in.|
|Blades:||1/2 in. x 4 in.|
|PTO Drivelines:||ASAE Cat 6|
|Wing Drivelines:||ASAE Cat 5|
|Wing Flex:||22 degrees down/ 87 degrees up|
|Wing Free Float:||22 degrees down / 45 degrees up|
|Splitter Gearbox Rating:||250 h.p.|
|Cutting Gearbox Rating:||225 h.p.|
|Gearbox Warranty:||6 years|
|Blade Tip Speed:||16,289 FPM @ 540 PTO 16,000 FPM @ 1000 PTO|
|Cutting Capacity:||4.5 in. diameter|
|Top Deck, Center Section:||11 ga.|
|Bottom Deck, Center:||7 ga.|
|Deck, Wings:||7 ga.|
|Axle Cushions:||Springs @ each wheel|
|Grass/ Crop Distribution:||Optional baffles|
|Wing & Center Hydraulics:||Standard|
|Tires||Choice of Laminated Tire: Pneumatic Used Aircraft Tire or Foam-filled Used Aircraft Tire|
|Safety Tow Chain:||Standard|
|*Measured @ max. Transport height **Measured wing skid to wing skid when folded|