John Deere Aercore™ 1000 Aerator
Double tap to zoom
Simple drive system
The Aercore™ 2000, 1500, and 1000 use the same belt-driven design, which provides a quiet, smooth operation that does not require lubrication. A matched pair of fiberglass-reinforced belts provides long life and requires minimal adjustments.
Even the occasional belt replacement is made easy by having all the belt drive components located on top of the machine, where they are easily accessible. All the drive components are easily located for daily checks and routine maintenance. The entire drive assembly utilizes sealed bearings, so there is no need for daily lubrication.
Four sizes of tine holders are available for the Aercore™ aerators; the choice is determined by the turf's needs:
- 4X tine holders are suited for those who want larger tines that have the closest-possible side-to-side hole spacing. The 4X tine holders have a hole spacing of 2.4 in. (61 mm). There are two 4X tine holders—one for tines with a 7/8-in. (22.2-mm) mounting diameter and one for tines with a 3/4-in. (19.0-mm) mounting diameter.
- 3X tine holders are also for larger tines, but at a wider spacing. The 3X tine holders have a spacing of 3.2 in. (81.3 mm). There are also 3X tine holders—one for tines with a 7/8-in. (22.2-mm) mounting diameter and one for tines with a 3/4-in. (19.0-mm) mounting diameter.
- Mini tine holders are for those who want to poke a lot of small holes. Mini tine holders provide a hole spacing of 1-3/8 in. (34.5 mm). The mini tine holder is compatible with tines that have a 3/8-in. (9.65-mm) mounting diameter.
- Needle tine holders are for making the smallest-possible hole when aerating greens. Disruptions of play can be minimized by not having to pick up cores after aeration. Needle tine holders provide a hole spacing of 1-3/8 in. (34.5 mm). The needle tine holder is compatible with both the 0.20-in. (5-mm) and 0.31-in. (8-mm) tines. NOTE: These holders are for the L-shaped needle tines.
|Attachment number||Attachment description||Required quantities
1000 | 1500 | 2000
|BTC10180||(2) 4x tine holders for tines with 3/4-in. (19-mm)mounting diameter||2 | 3 | 4|
|BTC10181||(2) 4x tine holders for tines with 7/8-in. (22.2-mm) mounting diameter||2 | 3 | 4|
|BTC10182||(2) 3x tine holders for tines with 7/8-in. (22.2-mm) mounting diameter||2 | 3 | 4|
|BTC10183||(2) mini tine holders||2 | 3 | 4|
|BTC10184||(2) needle tine holders||2 | 3 | 4|
|BTC10185||3x turf guard base kit||1 | 1 | 1|
|BTC10186||3x turf guard add kit for 1500, 2000||1 | 2|
|BTC10187||4x turf guard base kit||1 | 1 | 1|
|BTC10188||4x turf guard add kit for 1500, 2000||1 | 2|
|BTC10189||Needle/mini tine base kit||1 | 1 | 1|
|BTC10190||Needle/mini tine add kit for 1500||1 | 2|
*Part numbers in kit descriptions do not include hardware
The park stand design allows quick and easy removal of the park stands for aerification and easy attachment for storage. No tools are needed to remove and attach the improved park stands.
These park stands are standard equipment according to the follow serial number ranges and are retrofittable to prior machines:
- 1000 Aercore™ - TC1000X045001 and above
- 1500 Aercore - TC1500X045001 and above
- 2000 Aercore - TC2000X015001 and above
The Aercore™ 1000, 1500, and 2000 have a large, 6-in. (15.2-cm) diameter roller, which provides better ground clearance and reduces the potential for turf scuffing in undulating areas.
Productivity for aeration equipment is measured in two ways:
- Square feet per hour
- The number of holes per square foot
The Aercore™ models excel in both areas. All of these aerators can pull as many as 30 cores per square foot. The number of holes per square foot is a variable number based on the ground speed of the tractor. Most competitors try to quote high numbers of square feet per hour.
Serviceability made easy
Aercore™ 1000 service access
Serviceability is a key issue on aeration equipment, and the Aercore 1000, 1500, and 2000 have the best service access in the industry. As the photo illustrates, with the cover lifted up, the drive assembly is readily accessed.
The entire tine ram assembly can be removed in a matter of minutes by removing a single cap screw on the top end and four bolts on the rear frame. Tines can easily be changed from the rear of the machine in minutes, as well.
Access to the tine holders is also achieved from the rear of the machine, making it very convenient to alter the hole spacing with a different set of tine holders. Belt changes can be easily accomplished because they are readily accessible.
|John Deere Aercore™ 1000 Aerator|
|Coring width||101.6 cm (37.5 in.)|
|Coring depth||Up to 100 mm (4 in.)|
|Hole pattern||Option 1With 4X tine holders, variable 61x51-127 mm (2.4x2.0-5.0 in.); Option 2 With 3X tine holders, variable 81.3x50-125 mm (3.2x2.0-5.0 in.)|
|2.4 x 2.0-in. (30 x 50 mm)||1,859 sq m/hr, 20,013 sq ft/hr|
|2.4 x 2.5-in. (30 x 64 mm)||2,324 sq m/hr, 25,016 sq ft/hr|
|2.4 x 3.0-in. (30 x 76 mm)||2,789 sq m/hr, 30,020 sq ft/hr|
|2.4 x 4.0-in. (30 x 101 mm)||3,718 sq m/hr, 40,026 sq ft/hr|
|2.4 x 4.5-in. (30 x 111 mm)||4,069 sq m/hr, 45,030 sq ft/hr|
|2.4 x 5.0-in. (30 x 127 mm)||4,648 sq m/hr, 50,033 sq ft/hr|
|TINE SIZES, TUBULAR|
|Option 1||25.4 mm (1 in.)|
|Option 2||19 mm (0.75 in.)|
|Option 3||16 mm (0.625 in.)|
|Option 4||12.7 mm (0.5 in.)|
|Option 5||0.375 in. (10 mm)|
|TINE SIZES, OPEN SIDE|
|Option 1||25.4 mm (1 in).|
|Option 2||22.23 mm (7/8 in.)|
|Option 3||20.64 mm (0.8125 in.)|
|Option 4||0.75 in. (19 mm)|
|Option 5||0.625 in. (16 mm)|
|Option 6||0.5 in. (12.7 mm)|
|Option 7||0.375 in. (10 mm)|
|Option 8||0.25 in. (6.35 mm)|
|TINE SIZES, SOLID|
|Option 1||Needle tines - 5 and 8 mm|
|Option 2||16 mm (5/8 in.)|
|Option 3||10 mm (0.375 in.)|
|Option 4||Cross with rib: 12.7 mm (0.5 in.)|
|Option 5||Super Cross with rib: 19 mm (0.75 in.)|
|Weight||392 kg (865 lb)|
|Height||990 mm (39 in.)|
|Width||1160 mm (45.7 in.)|
|Length||845 mm (33 in.)|