John Deere Z945M EFI
Double tap to zoom
- Mower is easy to service with many accessible components
- Durable hydrostatic drive-train that delivers better cooling and provides easy access
- Michelin® X® Tweel® Turf airless radial tire technology for ZTrak™ Mowers eliminates downtime and reduces cost of operation
- Three-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Powerful 27-hp (20.1-kW), commercial-grade, electronically-fuel-injected engine delivers class-leading performance and efficiency
- Easy-to-operate height-of-cut adjustment enables on-the-go changes
- Spindle assembly provides greater performance and reliability
- Durable 7Iron™ PRO decks pressed from a single piece of steel
- Available Mulch On Demand™ (MOD) deck
- Three seat choices offer exceptional operator comfort
|John Deere Z945M EFI ZTrak™ Zero-Turn Mower|
|Model no.||ECV850 EFI|
|Horsepower (gross)||At 3,600 rpm, 27 hp
|Displacement||50.3 cu in.
|Crankcase capacity||With filter, 2.7 U.S. qt
|Oil filter||Full flow, replaceable|
Heavy-duty canister type with safety element
|Fuel consumption||Under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on loads and operating conditions 1.0-1.8 U.S. gal./hr
|Fuel tank capacity||11.5 U.S. gal.
|Fuel tank switch/shut-off valve||Yes|
|Charge system||20 amp|
|Battery voltage||12 V|
|Cold cranking amp||300 amp|
|Hour meter||Standard, digital|
|Operator presence starting system||Brake-N-Go (hand)|
|Wheel motors||Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston wheel motor|
|Speed and direction control||Twin levers|
|Hydraulic capacity||5.9 U.S. qt
|Hydraulic oil cooler|
|Load rating||4 PR|
|Dynamic braking||Twin levers|
|Park brake||Internal wet disk integrated in the transmission|
|Park brake actuation||Hand brake|
|Type||Electro-magnetic, 225 lb-ft
|Available widths||60 in.
|Deck construction||7Iron PRO, one-piece stamped steel with reinforcements|
|Deck thickness||7 gauge
|Cutting width||60 in.
|Length||Varies by deck size|
|Tip speed||Approximately 18,000 fpm
|Caster wheel type||Flat free|
|Caster wheel size||13x6.5-6|
|Front anti-scalp rollers||RH, center, LH|
|Rear anti-scalp rollers||Optional|
|Width||With chute down, 74 in.
|Height||With ROPS up, 73 in.
With ROPS down, 47 in.
|Weight||1,275 to1,365 lb
578 to 619 kg