John Deere WR00
Double tap to zoom
The wheels have 7-mm (0.28-in.) diameter tines for increased wear life. The larger sized tines will stand up to more crop and ground movement during use. Grease zerks also help increase the wear life of each wheel. There is one grease zerk for each wheel and two grease zerks located on the frame to keep moving parts lubricated and operative.
The 1.8-m (6-ft) wheel width helps keep the raking wheels in contact with the ground over rough terrain, increasing productivity. The wheel rake has 50.8 cm (20 in.) of ground clearance which helps keep the hay away from the cart frame.
The raking arms and wheels fold on the cart for a minimum transport width of 2.5 m (8.17 ft). This compact design allows an operator to easily transport and store the equipment.
Hydraulic lock out valves and wing transport chain keep the wings safely folded up during transport.
The adjustable hitch allows for added versatility for the WR00 Series Wheel Rake. The wide array of tractor tire sizes, drawbar heights, and hitch adjustments add more convenience for hay operations.
The WR00 Series Carted Wheel Rake has two easy adjustment points to fine tune windrows and gather more hay in each bale.
- Utilize the two-point position, pin and hole adjustment to set both windrow and raking widths.
- Set the adjustable dual-spring rake arm suspension to three different settings to match terrain and crop conditions.
- Easy adjustments
- Two-arm, left, and right side only raking
- 8, 10, and 12 wheel models
- Optional center kick wheel