John Deere 320E
Double tap to zoom
- Optional ride control’s shock-absorbing boom cylinders cushion bumps, helping retain full bucket loads all the way to your destination. Help speed navigation over rough terrain, too.
- Features an EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/Stage IV engine that is simple, fully integrated, and fully supported to deliver industry-leading fuel efficiency and uptime.
- Increased auxiliary flow provides the hydraulic horsepower needed to drive a wide variety of power attachments.
Cab & Controls
- With a noticeably larger entryway and all-glass curved door providing wide-open access, getting in and out of our skid steers has never been easier.
- ISO, H-pattern, or foot/joystick electrohydraulic (EH) controls are all available. Or, choose our exclusive switchable EH option that lets you select any of the above, at any time, at the push of a button.
- Impressive tipping load and rated operating capacities empower our E-Series Skid Steers to master an ever-changing variety of material-handling tasks.
- Fast ground speeds and large bucket capacities enable these nimble material movers to make the most of every cycle. Need even more speed? Opt for a two-speed transmission.
- The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
- Swing-out rear door enables easy, ground-level access to daily service checkpoints and cooling system components.
|MODEL||John Deere 320E Skid Steer|
|Emission Rating||Tier 4|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches)||3.3 (203)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2500|
|SAE Net Power, kW (hp)||49.4 (66)|
|SAE Gross Power, kW (hp)||51.7 (69)|
|Max. Gross Torque, Nm (lbf / ft)||241 (178)|
|Drive Chain Rating [ANSI]||80 - HD|
|Tire size - Standard||12 x 16.5 - 8PR SKS|
|Length - No Bucket, mm (inches)||2850 (112)|
|Length - With Bucket, mm (inches)||3470 (136.8)|
|Width - No Bucket, mm (inches)||1760 (69.2)|
|Overall Height, mm (inches)||2020 (79.4)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||220 (8.5)|
|Wheelbase, mm (inches)||1130 (44.3)|
|Rear Departure Angle,||28|
|Height to Hinge Pin, mm (inches)||3090 (121.5)|
|Dump Height - Maximum, mm (inches)||2460 (96.9)|
|Reach - Max Dump Height, mm (inches)||740 (29)|
|Rollback - Ground Level,||33|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||76 (20)|
|Rated Operating Capacity - Optional Counterweight, kg (lbs)||1067 (2350)|
|Rated Operating Capacity, kg (lbs)||994 (2190)|
|Tipping Capacity (SAE), kg (lbs)||1989 (4380)|
|Axle Torque - Maximum, Nm (lbf / ft)||6771 (4994)|
|Speed - Maximum, kph (mph)||11.1 (6.9)|
|Speed - Maximum Option, kph (mph)||17.9 (11.1)|
|Breakout - Lift, kN (lbf)||15.5 (3500)|
|Breakout - Bucket, kN (lbf)||26.6 (6000)|
|Hydraulic Power, kW (hp)||28.102 (37.6)|
|Hydraulic Power - Option, kW (hp)||39.196 (52.5)|
|Pump Output, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||76 (20)|
|Pump Flow - Option, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||106 (28)|
|System Pressure, bar (PSI)||224.08 (3250)|
|Operating Weight, kg (lbs)||3246 (7150)|