John Deere NF44 Nursery Fork
Double tap to zoom
- Easily and effortlessly transport balled and burlapped trees or container stock up to 44 in. (1118 mm) in diameter as well as large rocks and light boulders.
- Third-function hydraulic-actuated arm that swings open and closed works in conjunction with stationary arm to pick up a variety of objects.
- 6 in. (152 mm) tread plate allows the arms to firmly grasp root balls, nursery pots, container boxes, or landscape rocks.
- versatile Quik-Tatch system enables hook-up and release in only seconds.
- Clean, simple tine design provides virtually unrestricted visibility forward and to the sides.