John Deere MH60C Mulching Head
Double tap to zoom
- Remove up to 8 in. trees and 12-in. stumps. Shred underbrush and woody materials into beneficial mulch in just minutes.
- Severe-duty design utilizes oversize 2.5 in. sealed rotor bearings and double carbide-tipped teeth for long term durability. Heavy-duty push bar is useful for toppling tress or brush, and helps protect the carrier.
- Two-speed hydraulic system utilizes available horsepower. When preset pressure level is attained, the motor automatically shifts to a higher displacement, increasing torque for reduced stalling and faster rotor speed recovery. Prominently positioned gauge lets an operator easily monitor hydraulic operating pressure for additional efficiency.
- Hydraulic brake stops the rotor in less than 10 seconds, eliminating the "freewheeling" common with other designs.
- Optional hydraulic cooler is available for operation in high-ambient temperature conditions
- With a 60-in. opening and 30 teeth, high-capacity rotor takes big bites out of trees and stumps. Rotor is balanced to deliver superior large-material knockdown and shredding performance. Also works well below soil level for chewing out stumps.
- Smooth rotor reduces material drag and horsepower requirements. Internal counter-combs help shatter incoming material, creating a finer mulch.
- Optional hydraulically operated mulching plate retains material within the shroud of maximum material shredding.
|Model||MH60C Mulching Head|
|Overall Width||1880 mm (74 in.)|
|Maximum Cutting Width||1524 mm (60 in.)|
|Height||1452 (57 in.)|
|Length||1550 mm (61 in.)|
|Weight||1118 kg (2,465 lb.)|
|Recommended Flow||125-144 lpm (33-38 gpm)|
|Maximum Hydraulic Pressure||4,000 psi|
|Number of Cutting Tools||30 double-carbide tipped|
326D/E, 328D/E, and 332D/E, Skid Steers; 329D/E, and 333D/E Compact Track Loaders