John Deere BA84 Angle Broom
Double tap to zoom
- Angle Brooms feature an 812-mm (32 in.) -diameter brush with 50/50 poly-wire brush segments.
- Standard storage stands prevent bristles from flattening, helping ensure that the brush stays around when not in use.
- Standard hydraulic angling with parallel swing arms keeps the broom centered throughout the entire swing arc.
- Maximum angle 30 deg. left or right
- Heavy-duty, high-torque drive motor is coupled to the brush core through a 25.4-mm (1 in.) splined shaft.
- Bristle replacement is neat and easy. Drive motor separates from the brush core without disconnecting any hydraulic hoses, virtually eliminating possibility of hydraulic-fluid spillage.
- Standard rubber deflector directs dust down and away from the operator
- Optional roof-mounted water tank is available for jobs that require prolonged dust control.
- Operation is easy. Just set the initial brush position, lower the vehicle broom onto the stops, and curl the broom backward so the bristles skim the surface to be swept
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these angle brooms are optimized to work with John Deere G- and E- Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders (CTLs), and are compatible with most competitive models
|MODEL||BA84 Angle Broom|
|Brush Diameter||812 mm (32 in.)|
|Core Diameter||254 mm (10 in.)|
|Sweeping Width (Straight)||2133 mm (84 in.)|
|Sweeping Width (Fully Angled 30 deg.)||1854 mm (73 in)|
|Overall Width (Straight)||2514 mm (99 in.)|
|Overall Width (Fully angled 30 deg.)||2374 mm (93.5 in.)|
|Operating Weight||545 kg (1,200 lb.)|
|Hydraulic Flow (Min)||38 Ipm (10 gpm)|
|Hydraulic Flow (Max)||114 Ipm (30 gpm)|
|Number of Wafers||50|
|angle Control||Electric over hydraulic|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318G/E, 320E, 324E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; and 317G, 323E, 329E, and 333E CTLs|