John Deere BH8 Backhoe
Double tap to zoom
Our backhoe attachments are a combination of productivity, ease of operation, and unmatched durability. 180-deg. swing maximizes efficiency in confined areas and the low-profile console enables visibility.
- 180-deg. swing maximizes efficiency in confined areas. Low-profile console enables visibility.
- Metered hydraulic spools and centralized two-lever control of boom lift, swing, dipperstick, and bucket allow precise backhoe control.
- Heavy-duty buckets are available with tapered sides for extreme digging conditions.
- Machine ingress/egress is easy thanks to a convenient grab rail and open design. Seat with fore-and-aft adjustment and large footrests with non-slip surfaces ensures comfortable operation for long periods. Tilt-away allows easy access to skid steer/CTL cab and is standard on the BH8, BH9, and BH11.
- Single-seat-operated lever locks the boom in place for secure transport.
- Worksite Pro backhoes are backed by a one-year warranty and one-of-a-kind parts and service.