Frontier™ Seeding Equipment
Cover a lot of ground in a hurry with a Broadcast Spreader. These spreaders distribute seed, lime, or fertilizer in an area up to 49 ft. (14.9 m) wide.
· Wide variety of sizes from 3.5 to 10.6 cu. ft. (0.1 to 0.3 m3)
· Non-corrosive polyethylene seamless hopper (SS20 and SS30 Series only)
· Two pull-type models available (SS1022B and SS1035B)
· Optional weather cover and remote gate control (SS10 and SS20 Series only)
Renovate pastures or landscape roadsides with a Conservation Seeder. It makes quick work of any type of seeding, from native prairie grasses to large legumes.
· Work at speeds up to 7 mph (11.2 kph)
· Full-width coverage to prevent "pinstripe" effect
· Reinforced nylon or cast-iron rear cultipacker rings
· Includes various combinations of standard large-grain, native grass, small-seed legume, and stainless-steel fertilizer boxes
· iMatch™ and Quick-Coupler compatible (iMatch™ compatible CS1360 only)
End-Wheel Grain Drills
An easy, mid-priced way to seed into conventional tillage.
· 8 to 13 ft. (2.5 to 4.0 m) working widths
· Drill cereal grains, legumes and forage crops
· Standard hydraulic lift cylinder raises and lowers the openers
· Optional combination seed/fertilizer box available
Food Plot Seeders
Create an attractive wildlife habitat with a Food Plot Seeder. Just a single pass can disk, cultivate, deposit seed, pack soil, cover, and level.
· 6, 8, or 12 heavy-duty notched disks
· 9 in. (22.9 cm) sweeps1 standard. Chisel points and turning points available through John Deere Service Parts.
· Electric drop seeder and adjustable seed flow
· iMatch™ and/or Quick-Coupler compatible (except as noted in the table)
A precision Pendular Spreader provides uniform spreading, even if materials have different weights, sizes, and textures.
· Broad range of sizes, from 9.0 to 42.4 cu. ft. (0.25 to 1.20 m3)
· Durable reinforced fiberglass hopper
· Optional hydraulic control and sand/salt spout