John Deere DM23-BUG 23 Cubic Ft. Deluxe Safe
Double tap to zoom
The DM23-BUG 23 Cubic Ft. Deluxe Safe has a three-point handle and lock plated in brass with an upholstered, mocha fabric interior, and a logo with Moline, IL.with leaping deer and "Since 1837."
- Color: Burgundy Gloss
- Logo: Moline, IL. with leaping deer and "Since 1837"
- Three-point handle and lock plated in brass
- Upholstered, mocha fabric interior
- Omega Certified 1200°F/45-minute fire rating
- THREE layers of 5/8-in. U.L. Listed fireboard in the ceiling and door and TWO layers in the walls.
- HiSecurity™ 1-in. composite door with added fire protection
- Heat-activated expanding Palusol™ door seal to keep out smoke and heat
- U.L. Listed for residential security ensures protection against break-in attempts
- Heavy-duty, 12-gauge steel body
- Ten (10) 1-in. steel locking bolts (five active) for a tight lockup
- EZ-Glide™ bolt protectors
- Sargent & Greenleaf™ U.L. Listed mechanical dial resists manipulation
- Fail-Safe™ relocker with 3 drill resistant hardplates for additional protection
- Clutch-drive (handle slip) mechanism
- Pre-drilled for bolt-down security to floor
- 23 cubic foot total volume
- Patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior with four configurations,
- Holds up to 25 long guns
- 30-in. W x 60.5-in. H x 22-in. D
- Approximate weight - 620 lbs.
- Three over Two layers of 5/8-in. U.L. Listed fireboard
- Hardware plated in brassPatented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior, holding up to 25 long guns