Shorten your workday with reliable frontier bale carriers — a quick and convenient way to move multiple bales from field to storage, or to line them up evenly for wrapping
- Adjustable bale arms
- Only requires two hydraulic selective control valves (SCV's)
- 45 degree dumping angle
Get a clean, even cut over rough ground with a rugged disc mower. Perfect for mowing through tough, thick crop.
- Quick-remove shear hub assembly
- iMatch and Quick Coupler compatible
Combine multiple windrows into large, consistent windrows with a Hay Merger. Save valuable time by making baling and forage harvesting more efficient.
- Excellent for high-moisture forage crops
- Anti-wrap guard keeps material from wrapping around shafts
- Independent head flotation follows ground contours
In-Line Bale Wrappers
Protect Silage bales from harsh weather and preserve feed value with inline BaleWrappers.
- Electric overly hydraulic steering with optional remote control
- Fully automatic cycling
- Tongue conveniently folds and telescopes for easy hook-up and storage
- Film wrap sensor
Improve feed quality and dry-down time with a Hay Tedder. They provide thorough conditioning and even distribution in all types of hay.
- Tine Height adjustments allow you to match implement to crop conditions
- Flotation site for smooth operation over irregular ground
With a gentle sweeping action, Rotary Rakes reduce dry-down time while keeping dirt and debris out of your windrows for higher quality bales.
- Tilt rotor with front crank adjustment
- Adjustable tine hedight
- Removable tine arms and folding guards for transport and storage (except on RR2-109)
- Constant-velocity overload clutch
Sickle Bar Mowers
Sickle Bar Mowers mow up or down hillsides with a blade angle that can be adjusted from -45 degrees to +90 degrees.
- Operate cylinder stop from tractor seat
- Double-action cutting bar with hydraulic lifting cylinder
- iMatch compatible
Round or square, whatever the job, there is a frontier bale spear up to the task. Choose from a wide range of single and triple tine models to move and stack bales quickly and easily.
- Replaceable spears
- Multiple bale-handling sizes