Commercial Worksite BV6 Snow/Utility V-Blade
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro snow/utility V-blades provide multi-function versatility for snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions; straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow tacking, and 30 deg. right or left.
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity are standard.
- Steel cutting edge is standard. Available rubber cutting edge helps prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with concealed obstacles and can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) valve for independent blade function is adjustable from the cab.
- Top blade extension for extra carrying is available.
|MODEL||BV6 Snow/Utility V-Blade|
|Straight||1880 mm (74 in.)|
|V-Configuration||1638 mm (64.5 in.)|
|Scoop||1600 mm (63 in.)|
|30-deg. Angle||1626 mm (64 in,)|
|Height||711 mm (28 in.)|
|Oscillation||+- 10 deg.|
|Operating Weight||441 kg (972 lbs.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313 and 315 Skid Steers|