Commercial Worksite RT52 Tiller
Double tap to zoom
- RT52 and RT66 till up to a 15-cm (6-in.) depth. Rugged construction and heavy-duty tines provide long service life and excellent operation in all conditions.
- Offset to the right 15 cm (6 in.), both models are ideal for close tilling besides walls and sidewalks. The RT66 can also be positioned in the center.
- Tillers require only standard hydraulic flow for high-quality performance.
- For increased efficiency, till in both forward and reverse directions.
- Optional scarifiers increase productivity in hard ground conditions.
|Tilling Width||52 in. (1.3 m)|
|Overall Width||62 in. (1.6 m )|
|Overall Length||48 in. (122 cm )|
|Overall Height||35 in. (89 cm)|
|Tilling Depth||6 in. (15 cm)|
|Number of Tines||24|
|Number of Scarifiers (optional)||4|
|Minimum||18 gpm (68 lpm)|
|Maximum||28 gpm (106 lpm)|
|Operating Weight||750 lb. (340 kg)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318E, 320E, 324E, 326E, 328E,330G, and 332 E/G Skid Steers; and 319E, 323E, 329E, 331G, and 333E/G CTLs|