Commercial Worksite PR72B Power Rake
Double tap to zoom
- Worksite Pro power rakes are perfect for landscape tasks such as seedbed preparation, rock raking, site development, and more.
- Adjustable end plates allow the power rake to do double duty as a box scraper, trapping and gathering stones for piling and pickup.
- long-life carbide teeth on roller dig, lift, and pulverize dirt.
- Heavy-duty drive chain is housed in a sealed oil bath to reduce maintenance.
- Power rake roller assemblies can rotate 20 deg. from center in either direction, allowing material to be moved left or right (requires 12-volt kit).
- Forward and backward raking capability of the power rakes halves the time required for seedbed preparation.
|Model||PR60 Power Rake|
|Minimum Hydraulic Flow||13 gpm (49 L/min.)|
|Raking Width||72 in. (1827 mm)|
|Operating Width||81 in. (2056 mm)|
|Length||64 in. (1625 mm)|
|Height||31 in. (787 mm)|
|Box End Plates||front or rear|
|Tooth Roller Diameter||9 in. (229 mm)|
|Weight||925 lb (419 kg)|
|Angle Control||12-volt actuation, 0-20-deg. rotation|
|Vehicle Compatibility||312GR, 314G, 316GR, 318E/G, 320E, 324E, 326E, 328E, 330G, and 332E/G Skid Steers; and 317G, 319E, and 323E CTLs|