Commercial Worksite CP18D Cold Planer
Double tap to zoom
- Ideal for street repairs, leveling uneven pavement, cutting drainage in parking lots, and cleaning around larger milling machines.
- Standard-flow CP12D produces high torque and is equipped with manual side shift, tilt, and depth control, for maneuverable planer placement. High-flow CP18D, CP24D, and CP30D deliver increased production and fingertip, electrical control of tilt, depth, and side shift, for precise planer positioning.
- Exclusive angled spoil-guard wheel deign prevents wheels from riding up and over millings, for more cutting force, reduced rolling resistance, and greater control of cut depth.
- Independent tilt adjustment allows angle planing to the left and right of the machines, while cantilever drum mounting enables closer planing next to curbs.
- Higher-capacity 64-oz. Auburn gearbox includes a drain-and-fill plug, for clean and easy fills using only a funnel.
|Model||CP18D Cold Planer|