Commercial Worksite Heavy Duty Pallet Fork
Double tap to zoom
- Quik-Tatch system allows easy hook-up in seconds.
- Pallet forks are available in lengths of 42 in. and 48 in. (1067 and 1219 mm) for standard duty, 48 in (1219 mm) for heavy duty, and 48 and 60 in. (1219 and 1524 mm) for severe duty.
- Skid-resistant steps on both sides of the pallet-fork frame ease vehicle entrance and exit.
- Standard-, heavy-, and severe-duty styles hold forks in a rigid position.
- Single-piece backrest is available on the standard - and heavy-duty options. Severe-duty skid steer loader option has a walk-through backrest with a bolt-on option.
- Standard-duty forks can be positioned in widths from 8-40 in. (203-1016 mm) in 4 in. (102 mm) increments, heavy-duty models in widths from 8-60 in. (203-1524 mm) in 4 in. (102 mm) increments, and severe-duty units in widths to 45 in. (1143 mm) in 5 in. (127 mm) increments or to 60 in. (1524 mm) in 5.35 in. (136 mm) increments.
- Severe-duty pallet forks offer improved visibility, increased capacity, and better durability than the previous fork-frame design.