Commercial Worksite AB32 Bale Spears
Double tap to zoom
- Offering optimal rigidity and capacity, these new John Deere bale spears are built for a long working life and designed for the loading, carrying, and stacking of baled organic materials typically used for livestock feed and bedding in agricultural applications.
- Round bale spears are replaceable and come in three different configurations of single, dual, or triple to help match numerous bale-handling applications.
- Low-profile design provides unrestricted visibility to the bale spear and tine tips.
- Square bale tines are retained with bolts and round bale tines are retained with cross-bolts, making both styles easy to replace.
- Quick-Tatch mounting provides quick and easy hookup and removal.
|Model||AB32 Bale Spears|