Commercial Worksite RS72 Extreme Duty Rotary Cutter
Double tap to zoom
- Designed for extreme-duty applications, the Rotary Shark excels at clearing medium to heavy brush and hardwoods up to 18 cm (7 in.) in diameter.
- Direct drivetrain contains no gearbox, for improved performance, durability, and reliability.
- Four alternating bevel blades are made of 19.1-mm (0.75 in.)-thick high-grade steel in a reversible design, to provide a deep, self-clearing cut and long wear life.
- Standard pressure gauge is highly visible, allowing easy monitoring of blade load to prevent both overheating and overloading.
- Retractable forward shield moves up and away from the tree to expose entire cutting edge while protecting the operator from flying debris.
|Model||RS72 Extreme Duty Rotary Cutter|
|Overall Height||715 mm (28 in.)|
|Overall Length||2174 mm (86 in.)|
|Overall Width||1965 mm (77 in.)|
|Weight||911 kg (2,008 lb.)|
|Minimum Cutting Height||76 mm (3 in.)|
|Cutting Width||1829 mm (72 in.)|
|Cutting Capacity||178 mm (7 in.)|
|High Flow||125-151 L/m (33-40 gpm)|
|Required Skid Steer Lift Capacity||998 kg (2,200 lbs.); high-flow enabled|
|Vehicle Compatibility||328D/E and 332D/E Skid Steers; 329D/E and 333D/E CTLs|
|Required Parts||Severe-duty door (includes windshield wiper)|
|Optional Kits||Tooth stump-grinding kit (18 pieces); replacement blades (4 pieces); replacement wear-plate kit|