Commercial Worksite BA96 Angle Broom (For Backhoes)
Double tap to zoom
- This angle broom include all components required for electrohydraulic (EH) angle control and for easily and quickly attaching to a Worksite Pro coupler. Standard hydraulic angling with parallel swing arms keeps the broom centered throughout the maximum 30-def. left-or-right swing arc.
- Broom comes with a control box for installation in the backhoe cab. This box has a switch to control the angle function of the broom. No additional hydraulic circuits or controls are needed to operate the broom.
- Popular with municipalities and general contractors, the 2438-mm (96 in.) angle broom has been designed for debris and snow removal from paved surfaces and for general post-storm cleanup. Dastard rubber deflectors directs material down and away from the operator.
- Standard adjustable storage stand also conveniently help bristles retain their firmness and contour.
- Optional 40-gal. water tank for spraying in dusty environments available. The water-flow control is also located on the easily accessible control box in the backhoe loader cab.
- Like all Work Pro Attachments, this angle broom is optimized to work with John Deere L- and K-Series Backhoe Loaders. It's also compatible with many competitive models.
|Weight||607.5 kg (1,339 lb.)|
|Width||2438 mm (96 in.)|
|Height||838 mm (33 in.)|
|Diameter||813 mm (32 in.)|
|Clearing Width at 30-deg. Angle||2108 mm (83 in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||310L EP, 310K EP, 310L, 310K, 310SL, 310SK, 310SK TC, 310SL HL, 410L, 410K, and 410K TC Backhoe Loaders|