Commercial Worksite BV9 Snow/Utility V-Blade
Double tap to zoom
The rugged design of these blades delivers maximum uptime in a wide variety of tasks – from stripping clay to finish grading. Snow/utility blades provide additional productivity in snow removal and light dirt work and the blade oscillates 5 degrees, right or left.
- Worksite Pro snow/utility V-blades provide multifunction versatility for snow removal and light dirt work.
- Blades angle hydraulically to four positions: straight for larger cuts, V-configuration for pushing through hard pack, scoop (both sides inward) for easy snow tacking, and 30 deg. right or left.
- Adjustable skid shoes for vertical blade productivity standard.
- Steel cutting edge is standard. Available rubber cutting edge helps prevent damage to decorative surfaces.
- Trip springs help protect the vehicle from sudden impacts with concealed obstacles and can be locked out for light grading and dirt work.
- Electrohydraulic (EH) valve for independent blade function is adjustable from the cab
- Top blade extension for extra carrying capacity is available
- Like all Worksites Pro Attachments, these V-blades are optimized to work with John Deere E-Series and 313/315 Skid Steers, E-Series Compact Track Loaders (CTLs), and K-Series Compact WHeel Loaders. They're also compatible; with many competitive models. See your local Deere dealer for details.
|Model||BV9 Snow/Utility V-Blade|
|Straight||2794 mm (110 in.)|
|V-Configuration||2438 mm (96 in.)|
|Scoop||2413 mm (95 in.)|
|30-deg. Angle||2416 mm (95 in.)|
|Height||711 mm (28 in.)|
|Oscillation||+- 10 deg.|
|Operating Weight||500 kg (1,102 lb.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||318E, 320E, 326E, 328E, and 332E Skid Steers; 319E, 323E, 329E, and 333E CTLs; 204K, 244K, 304K, and 324K Compact Wheel Loaders