Commercial Worksite TR36B Trencher
Double tap to zoom
Our trenchers feature manual side shift to allow trenching close to structures. Built-in skid shoe and indicators assist in maintaining digging control. Spring-loaded boom reduces stock to the hydraulic motor, machine and operator.
- Manual side shift conveniently allows trenching close to structures
- built-in skid shoe and indicators assist in maintaining digging control
- Axle and wheel motor provide extreme durability. Heavy-duty planetary drive system eliminates the need for unreliable chain reduction.
- Spring-loaded boom reduced shocks to the hydraulic motor, skid steer or compact track loader, and operator.
- Trencher designs allows easy entrance and exit from the skid steer or compact track loader
- standard heavy-duty crumber removes loose soil for increased productivity.
- Optional chain width and tooth configurations available
- Like all Worksite Pro attachments, these trenchers are optimized to work with the John Deere D-Series Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders, and are compatible with the most competitive models.
|Hydraulic Oil Flow||57-167 L/min. (15-44 gpm)|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Pressure||232 kg/cm (3,300 psi)|
|Chain Type||2270 kg (50,000 lb.) rated double standard anti-back flex|
|Chain Type||51 mm (2 in.)|
|Boom Size||914 mm (36 in.)|
|Trench Width (standard)||152 mm (6 in.)|
|Spoil Auger Diameter (standard)||355 mm (14 in.)|
|Weight||516 kg (1,130 lb.)|
|Overall Length||1854 mm (73 in.)|
|Vehicle Compatibility||313, 315, 318D, 320D, 326D, 328D, and 332D Skid Steers; and CT315, 319D, 323D, 329D, and 333D Compact Track Loaders|