Home & Workshop SAE combination wrench set, 14-pc.
Double tap to zoom
- Unique radius corner design – allows contact with the flats rather than the points and offers several advantages over conventional designs
- Increased torque capacity (15 percent)
- Hot-drop forged from molybdenum alloy steel – ensures maximum strength and toughness
- High-torque strength on both ends – exceeds federal specifications by a wide and tighter fastening
- Simplifies turning rounded fasteners
- Reduced fastener wear as a result of no contact on the outer five percent of the fastener
- Stronger with less chance of slipping – ideal for frozen or rusted fasteners
- Longer length – for greater leverage and reach in restricted areas margin
- Nickel chrome plated and full-polished – resists rust and corrosion
- Precision tolerances on both end openings – ensures correct fit on fasteners
- Chamfered tops and openings – allows easier fit and placement onto fasteners 12-point box-end opening – permits use where only a 15-degree swing is available
- Meets and exceeds all ANSI standards
- Model/Part No.: TY19976
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.